2.20.2010

Super Secret Project

Sorry this didn't go up last night. I had a little bit of a meltdown...some combination of loneliness, homesickness, and hormones, and ended up falling asleep pretty early.

Anyway. This super secret project was born out of a frame that I destroyed (I accidentally broke the glass, rendering it kind of useless as a real frame) and a piece of sample fabric I fell in love with. I decided it would be a great opportunity to make a cute necklace organizer for the necklaces I wear all the time.

I backed the fabric with some cardboard, so that the pins would have somewhere to stick, and put the whole thing together with spray adhesive...because i'm super lazy. :) Anyway, it took all of 10 minutes, and I think it came out pretty well.

Today ck and I have a date - first the gym, then the sfmoma. Hopefully I'll be back tonight with picutres from the day.

<3<3 have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Alexandra has one just like this hanging in her room, and she's been trying to inspire me to make one too :) She used a plain wooden bulletin board and just painted the frame a pretty color, then glued the fabric over the cork.

    ReplyDelete