3.11.2010

blogging from school

Apparently the only time I will be awake and have some down time is before/after classes, so here it goes!

I'm really excited for the next couple of weeks. Tonight ck's dad is coming into town for a couple of days. We're planning on showing him the sights around Berkeley and Oakland, and then doing a day trip to Big Sur to hike and check out the view. It is supposed to be really beautiful, and it's been a while since I've done any hiking, so I'm looking forward to it. Then on Wednesday my mom is coming to visit (!!!!!) for like 6 days. She's never been to CA before, so we're planning on spending a lot of time sightseeing. I love being a tourist in SF, there is so much fun stuff going on all the time.

Anyway, that's what is up with me. Hopefully I'll have another post up later today. I have lots of pictures that I'm obsessed with, and I want to share them!

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment